Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Felicity's party treats

  1. #1
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I recently received F's party treats for my birthday. Besides all the parts of this set, in the box, there was a piece of tissue paper folded like a flattened cone, so that it is in the shape of a diamond, like a kite. On the front it has a round black & gold sticker with a symbol on it that I think is Felicity's symbol (a gold tulip with a curving stem). On the back it has a gold sticker that says "American Girl Made in China".

    As far as I can tell, I'm not missing any pieces, but this paper thing looks like it was supposed to be wrapping something, but it came empty.

    Does anyone have any clues about what this paper thing was for?

    Joy

  2. #2
    lovingamericangirl
    Guest lovingamericangirl's Avatar

    Post

    Joy,
    The paper thing hold the bouquet while in the vase. Everyone gets it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Queen Liz! Please explain how the paper and flowers go in the vase at the same time, and why.

    Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chauster's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Joy, the paper is used with the whole bouquet for presenting to Felicity, you can have her hold the bouquet in the paper cone. Then if you want, you separate the bouquet into five parts for the five openings of the vase. You don't use the paper and vase at the same time. I didn't even know it came with the paper until I opened it, a nice extra touch on PC's side. I have a picture of the Chocolate set and Party treats on my site, I have set up the vase but never used the paper cone, it's just so delicate too. And be careful when separating the flowers, use a very, very light touch or you will have some flower petals fall off (3 of mine did, but I was able to glue them back on).

  5. #5
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone! Now I understand. That is a nice touch.

    Joy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •